SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

This is no dress rehearsal

On one of his shows Dr. Phil said "This is no dress rehearsal, this is your life". He said we should never hold back in being who we are, sharing how we feel and stating what it is we feel we have to say. I think this is a moving statement and one that I feel will inspire me from this day forward to try and be open about how I feel and to tell people closest to me how much they mean to me and to let them know what it is about them that makes them special. You know we all need to hear from people we love that they appreciate our good qualities and that we are somehow respected for the person we've become. I want those close to me to know how I feel. I really do