SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Redecorating

Shewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That means I'm plain ole tuckered out. LOL. I traveled for a few days and had limited access to a computer, this is why there were no blog posts for a few days. Then I got this bright idea to repaint and decorate the guest bedroom and the hall bathroom. In a scan of three days I've painted the trim, painted walls and ceilings of both rooms, changed all bed linens, painted a chest, decorated the walls including sketching a murial on one wall in guest room, changed bathroom accessories, made several flower arrangements including one to hang around dresser mirror and over bedroom door and two for the bathroom. Now do you see why I'm tired? And I'm a glutton for punishment it seems as I just returned from purchasing paint and accessories to do the same to the master bedroom and my mind is already planning out the changes in the living room LOL. Why oh why do I do these things? I'm already so sore I can't walk but I'm like the energizer bunny.... keep going and going and going....