SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

brrrrrrrrrrrr NO Not YETTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ok, I'm not ready for the four letter word "snow" to enter my life again. I am originally from Tennessee although I've lived many other places over the last thirty years I've never lived further north than Maryland. Now I'm here in this frozen state and it is already snowing. So far we have about an inch on the ground with a few more expected overnight. Grant it that is no blizzard but its brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr up here LOL. Calgonnnnnnnnnnnn Take me away