SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Dip My Pen...

"I dip my pen in the blackest ink, because I'm not afraid of falling into my inkpot."
- - Ralph Waldo Emerson

This quote brings to mind my willingness to share my story and my life with others through my writings. I share in the hopes that I can locate others who can relate and understand what I'm experiencing. I share because others may need to know that I understand and that I can relate to what they are going through. It also brings to mind my need to dwell deeply in my soul and come to terms with who I am and accept the life I'm living. Dipping my pen into my own inkpot is my own way of delving into my life, my emotions, my hopes and my dreams. The dipping of my pen into my own inkpot is my way of dipping deep into my soul and getting to know my true inner self.