SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Monday, December 26, 2005

2005 comes to a close

As 2005 comes to a close I look back over the last year and although there have been many tough days there also were many days filled with joy and happiness. A lot of water has crossed the bridge so to speak but I'm happy to say that I've not drowned (giggle). When I look back in hindsight it is so easy to see all the things I've went through and it seems so right to say to myself "How did I get through that?" but I did get through it. That fact gives me the will to look forward to the new year and to know that no matter what I'm forced to face I can get thorough it and at the end of 2006 I'll be stronger and a better person because of it. I'll learn something from each experience, I'll gain something from all the adventures and most of all I'm sure to meet many new people and enjoy many wonderful times with all my friends and family. Just like this year, at the end of next year (2006) I'm sure that all the good that I've been blessed to enjoy will by far outweigh the bad. So I'm looking forward to the coming year. I hope every person has a wonderful new year.