SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Death?????? UGHHHHHHHHHHH

There has been some discussion recently on a list I moderate about fearing death. I don't give death a lot of thought really. I have the mindset that I'm going to live a long time. I'm not sure if that is realistic or not but that is how my mind works. So dying is not a thought that is on my mind often. However, that isn't to say that I've not thought about it and even worried about it. I have. I have thought about my family and how they would adjust more than anything I guess. I do think sometimes when looking at my grandchild and wonder if I'll live to see them grow up but I try not to dwell on those sort of thoughts because I can't change what is to happen. I have to just live for today. If I worry about dying I'll probably forget to live.