SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Grown up?

When did you first realize you were grown up?
Write a story about what led up to that particular moment.

Gosh, I haven't had that revelation yet (giggle). I didn't know I was grown up, haha. Seriously though, I grew up quickly. I was forced to face life in a very adult world. I also got married young and soon had a son so I had to grow up at a very young age. So perhaps I felt that I was grown far before I really had matured to where I acted grown up. Well there are times I still don't act grown up. (grin). Oh there is nothing more fun then to let your hair down and act like a kid again.