SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm back.... Did ya miss me? hahaha

Hi everyone. Well I had to recover from a recent surgery so it forced me to stay off the computer. Can you imagine that? It must have been something pretty serious huh.... to keep me from my computer. You all know how much I like to run my mouth LOL. All jokes aside the surgery itself wasn't so serious but the reason for it may play out that way. They found a lump in my left breast and did a needle biopsy which came back positive so I ended up having to have it removed and now am undergoing the process of reconstruction. I go back in a week and will find out then what further treatment is necessary. Hey it isn't so bad I always wanted a boob job but never had the guts to get it done. This isn't quite the way I had thought about it but hey why complain. When all is said and done they'll be perky and stay that way even when I'm ninety years old. LOL. Ok on with the show I've got blogging to do. Hugs to all and I hope you had fun while I was gone but now I'm back so the fun is over (giggle).