SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Let's Talk: Jack Abramoff

Ok, I don't know about you all but I'm very confused. In one article George W Bush is quoted as saying "I can't recall meeting Mr. Abramoff" and then I read another article stating that they have uncovered six photographs of Abramoff and The President together. It has been reported that Mr Abramoff attended Hannukah celebration and other events at the White House. I don't know about you but there are very few people that I've had my picture taken with six times unless they were fairly close to me and I'd certainly remember them. Let's be realistic here in our thinking.... sure this is the President we are talking about and he takes pictures on a daily basis with people on a whim but lets also be honest here, he certainly would have kept abreast of Mr Abramoff considering his popularity in the political realm and if we believe he can't remember meeting him... ever.... then we need our head examined. Something smells like a fib here and I think its coming from the administration.

What do you have to say on this topic?