SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hey Gang I'mmmmmmmmm back LOL

Hi everyone. WOW it has been so long since I was able to post a blog here. I had to go through radiation therapy which wasn't fun at all. YUCKity yuck yuck but hey I made it through it. Now it is all over and I still have all my hair since I didn't have to have chemotherapy. Well don't laugh... that is something to be thankful for. Hopefully this rough health period is over and I'm well on my way to a healthy long life. I will admit though that I thought radiation therapy was symptom free but it wasn't at all. Of course having it in the region of the abdomen didn't help in that but I did have a lot of gastrointestinal side effects and I won't gross you out by explaining any further (grin). I've also lost about 20 pounds which I didn't really need to lose but hey I now can fit in those teeny jeans at American Eagle that I loved from afar for so long. Ok ok I'm really trying to find the good in all that I've been through so humor me. Well I'm back so watch out I've been lying around now for weeks with all these super blog posts building up so day by day I'll be ranting here so just suck up and take it. Ahhhhhh you know one thing you love most about me is my big mouth NOOOOOOOOOT... (giggle).