SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

American Idol/Nashville Star

It is sad when you are recuperating how easy it is to get hooked on television. This is so unlike me to as I don't typically watch much tv except for cable news.

Anyway, I am hooked on both American Idol and Nashville Star. I just started watching Nashville star so just getting to know them but I disagree with tonights cut of Melanie Torres. I think Mandisa did the worse tonight on Idol but she has too much talent to go home. I don't like Taylor and would like to see him go. Bucky shined this week. I liked Ace and Chris too. What do you all think?