SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Catching Up

I am going to try and post here on a daily basis even if it is just a post
to document my daily activities. I love blogging but have got out of the
habit a bit while I was recuperating. I am eager to get back into the swing
of blogging. I also am going to start using my blackberry to blog so when a
thought hits me I can run to my handheld and yakk away on my blog about it.
So look out I'm back :)