SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Idol Results show

Well another one bites the dust tonight. I would like to see Taylor go but I doubt he will. Sooooo here we go. The three with the least votes this week are Elliot, Paris and Mandisa and Paris was allowed to return to her seat which left Mandisa and Elliot remaining and the one going home this week is Mandisa. I can't end without saying Yahooooo over hearing Kenny Rogers perform. I have been a huge fan for many years. Shhh I know I'm admitting I'm old.