SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another day of catching up

I spent today reading up on the news and boy oh boy is there a lot going on to blog about. I plan on getting to that perhaps as early as this evening. I am planning a nice night out for dinner with friends and am looking forward to it as I've not been getting out much. I even got fixed up which I've not been doing lately. I didn't have the energy to put on makeup LOL but I did today. One of my problems has been that my blood count hit rock bottom with treatments and it pretty much put me on my back. Finally my blood count is improving and thus I am beginning to feel better. There were times I didn't have the energy to brush my hair or so it seemed. I am just so happy this appears to be all behind me. To those who read my blog and have blogs of their own I will be visiting tonight to catch up there also when I return home. So hold on to your caps folks because IIIIIIIIII Ammmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkk! You know how outspoken I can be well I've been keeping my opinions to myself too long now so I'm in withdrawl so it is hard to tell what I'll write about here LOL.