SOUTHERN GAL ...

Speaking her mind with attitude and spunk

A southern gal chose to share a part of herself with you. Even though she tells it like it is, many blog posts are used for her to get in touch with her own innerself. She hopes during her journey that her posts will help others. Her views on politics are just that "her" views and she is open to read the comments and views of others regarding the topics discussed here as long as they are dignified and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be immediately deleted.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Opinions

I choose to believe as I do and respect other peoples right to do the same. I expect to be able to present my view just as others should be able to present theirs and I never try to change theirs. I think sometimes we try to push our own views onto others, I guess that is human nature to a degree but I've learned to avoid this. I also have learned from other peoples views at times and what I learned has changed mine but no one enjoys it when someone presents their views in a way which makes you feel like its being crammed down your throat or that you are being judged personally by how you believe. I haven't felt that from anyone here I must say. Everyone has their own unique views on life and other things and they are personal to them just as mine are to me.